ill start by introducing myself, I am Jei (jay).
I love and live for fashion. I know it will take me somewhere.
I am 20 years old since a few weeks ago.
In this blog you'll learn about me and my inner thoughts, opinions, and the life of Jei.
I'll also be posting any photographs and other interest of mine.
beshides music, fashion, and art, writing is one of the best ways of expressing myself.
so this why I will begin :)
I love and live for fashion. I know it will take me somewhere.
I am 20 years old since a few weeks ago.
In this blog you'll learn about me and my inner thoughts, opinions, and the life of Jei.
I'll also be posting any photographs and other interest of mine.
beshides music, fashion, and art, writing is one of the best ways of expressing myself.
so this why I will begin :)
I live everyday like its my last, and always think positive.
every new day is beautiful.
learn this now, i love this beautiful woman.
i'll be updating often, this is enough for now. i took my xanax and am ready to passout.
xoxo
Juicy Jei

No comments:
Post a Comment